Breakfast Club is changing!
This is primarily to support those parents that are working and need to use this service for childcare.
The main changes are as follows;
Breakfast Club will be open from 8am
- Parents/Carers MUST ‘sign in’ and ensure that children are handed over safely to the staff.
- The cost of the ‘child care’ facility will be £1.50 per day, which must be paid at least one week in advance at the school office. This price does include breakfast.
- There will be a limit of 39 ‘unaccompanied’ places available for each session, with a minimum of two staff on duty every day.
- Places must be booked in advance at the school office, and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Children will be expected to follow the school ‘golden rules’. Any children who fail to keep to these rules may be excluded from attending.
The register for child care will close at 8:30am. No children will be admitted after this time unless accompanied by an adult.
After further consultation, we have decided to cap the daily breakfast club charge at £3 per family.
This means that if you have more than two children that you are leaving at the breakfast club, you will only be charged £3 rather than the full price of £1.50 per child.
Breakfast will still be served from 8:15 – 8:45am, and will still be priced at 60p for any children who want it and are accompanied by a parent/carer. This is still payable to Jan.
If you have booked your child into breakfast club and for whatever reason they do not attend, you can carry forward a credit for another day.
Please do not just turn up at breakfast club with your child. It is your responsibility to let the school office know that you wish to use the credit for another day and book your child into breakfast club using the correct procedure.
This will ensure there are no misunderstandings by the staff who are on duty.
Please also remember to book your places at breakfast club in advance.