TEEP Training at our School
All our teaching staff are TEEP trained.
What is TEEP and how will the training help us enhance the effectiveness of our teaching and learning?
TEEP is the Teacher Effectiveness Enhancement Programme and it is rooted in evidence based research of effective teaching and learning. Further information is available on www.teep.org.uk or to watch a short film on TEEP go to www.teep.org.uk/teepvideo.asp.
The programme is delivered by SSAT (The Schools Network) Limited is designed to embrace current and recent initiatives in teaching and learning and apply them to our specific situation.
The aims of TEEP at SS John Fisher and Thomas More are to:
- Give staff a common language for planning, teaching and evaluating learning.
- Encompass and build upon everything that we do that we know improves teaching and learning.
- Enable excellent progression within a lesson and across a series of lessons in order to raise achievement for all.
- Raise the number of ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ lessons.
- Provide staff with excellent development opportunities.